LindaTreasurer / St Scholastica's College P&F Assoc.
“We were a little anxious using an online raffle, but were thrilled with the result. We raised more money than in past years, and the process was very easy to setup, administer and draw. We had lots of great feedback from parents as well! We will definitely be using Raffle Link again.”
AndrewBusiness Manager / Lourdes Hill College
“This was our first experience conducting an online raffle and we were very impressed with the service provided by Raffle Link and the simplicity of the system to administer and use. We were happy with the money raised for our Rowing Club and will certainly be using Raffle Link again in the future."
DuneRaffle Coordinator / Marcellin College
“Going online with our school raffle was the best decision. Not having to worry about printing raffle booklets and sending it out to families made it stress free for the committee and families. The ease of tracking our sales daily was a great tool, we knew if we had hit our target. Paperless and online raffles are definitely the way to go. We wouldn’t go back, we will be using RaffleLink again! “
ElizabethRaffle Coordinator / Parish of St Gerard & St Anne
"RaffleLink was fantastic in providing over the phone support to guide our organisation through the set up process right through to completion. We opted for electronic tickets, with a cash option and a manual draw. Whilst this was a tricky combination, it worked! I was particularly impressed with how quickly RaffleLink got the raffle live from my first phone inquiry to activated in a couple of days".
• Widen the reach of your school fundraising (great for schools in regional areas)
• Raise funds 24/7 with next to no volunteers
• Use for stand alone raffles or to boost fundraising at events (such as trivia nights or school fetes)
• Use social media to engage with more people and take immediate ticket sales (via our online portal)
Why RaffleLink is the stress free & hassle free way to run school raffles?
• No need to pre-purchase, design and print raffle tickets
• Wider reaching promotion using social media
• No ticket distribution, ticket recovery and accountability woes
• No daily record keeping maintenance
• Free marketing tools and artwork
• No money collection, counting, reconciliation, safe storage or banking
• Push button draw, winner notification & reporting
• Less time/human resources required to organise and conduct your raffle
• 24/7 ticket sales monitoring
• 24/7 access for ticket purchasers
• Receipt cash sales at an event such a fair or gala night
RaffleLink has a selection of ready-made prize packages that schools can choose from or individual prizes to supplement your donated prize pool if necessary.
Keen To Find Out More?