Raffle Setup Fee
$165per raffle (frequent user discounts apply)
- Supporters fundraising for a charity can claim back the $165 from the raffle proceeds at the end of the raffle.
- What does our setup fee cover?
- 100% regulation compliant layout & content
- Initial phone consult with a RaffleLink specialist to discuss your raffle
- Tailored permit advice to suit your raffle specifications and fast track your launch
- Unlimited contact with your raffle account manager
- Development & hosting of your unique raffle page
6.6%of credit card sales only
- Prices include GST. Those organisations registered for GST may claim back the GST component of our fees in their BAS.
- What does our service fee cover?
- ALL ticket buyer’s credit card fees, merchant and bank fees, payment gateway fees
- Payment processing through eWAY – an Australian secure payment gateway
- Free promotional graphics and resources to help you promote your raffle
- 24/7 ticket sales monitoring
- Account reconciliation for all payments
- Ticketing management
- System random draw with certified software
- Automated email winner notification
- Sales reporting and payment transfer
Cash Receipting (optional)
$100per raffle (optional)
- 6.6% service fee DOES NOT apply to cash sales
- What are the advantages of cash receipting?
- Receipt cash sales directly into the system
- Alternative to paper tickets
- Keep your database & reporting in one place
- Easy push button system draw