Individuals, groups or workplaces can now conduct a RaffleLink raffle in order to raise funds for their favourite charity.
Important Note: A raffle must be conducted to benefit a non-profit organisation only and may not be conducted to benefit an individual, except in Queensland. Visit our Blog Can I Fundraise for an Individual to learn more.
• Use for Charity Travel Challenges or other CEO / Corporate Challenge events where you are required to fundraise prior to challenges
• Fundraise alongside or as part of a team of like-minded people
• Widen the reach of your fundraising by leveraging your social media contacts
• Collect money immediately (no need to chase payments)
• Use technology (such as QR codes and social media) to boost your fundraising through your workplace (place fundraising links on your e-signature, QR codes in the tea room
• Benefit from our free marketing tools
• Less labour intensive – making it easier for you to fundraise on your own and around your existing commitments
Why is RaffleLink the stress free and hassle free way to run a raffle?
• No need to pre-purchase, design & print raffle tickets
• No money collection, counting, reconciliation, safe storage or banking
• Push button draw, winner notification & reporting
• Less time/human resources required to organise and conduct your raffle
• 24/7 ticket sales monitoring
• 24/7 access for ticket purchasers
• Receipt cash sales at an event such as a trivia night, morning tea or bbq
Prize Packages For Individual Fundraising
RaffleLink has a selection of ready-made prize packages that individuals can choose from or single prizes to supplement your donated prize pool if necessary.
Keen To Find Out More?