NataleaFundraising Coordinator / HeartKids NSW
"HeartKids NSW engaged the Rafflelink platform to test the idea of an online raffle as a new fundraising stream. We found the system easy to use and cost-effective. We experimented with a range of methods to promote the raffle and found that the best outcome was achieved via our Facebook community and paid Facebook advertising targeted to the specific demographic, as well as FB ads directed at friends of those who 'like' our page. An EDM to our database was also well worthwhile. Overall, Rafflelink proved to be a very sensible fundraising option. "
AllanahChairperson / Central Australian Education Foundation
"RaffleLink was the solution we had been looking for to take our fundraiser into the 21st century. Belinda was so helpful throughout the whole process and she was always available to answer our questions. The checklists and marketing material that RaffleLink provide ensured we were able to cover all our bases and promote our fundraiser in ways we otherwise wouldn't have thought of. All the systems associated with the raffle including setting up the webpage and purchasing tickets was clear and intuitive. We will definitely be considering RaffleLink for future fundraisers."
Sylvia DeAngelisCommunity Progams & Event / City Community Tennis
"Using RaffleLink to look after the payments, receipts, sales report and purchaser database as well as the provision of marketing templates and other tools for our first fundraising raffle was invaluable! I would definitely recommend RaffleLink to any organisation running a raffle and especially those new to running a fundraising raffle or to those with small fundraising committees. The online payment process adds a level of professionalism to the raffle that makes it easier to promote and makes the whole process of running a raffle from A to Z extremely easy. Having online financial records is also very helpful for organisational governance as it reduces administrative effort and costs."
ClareMarketing Director / Parkinsons NSW
"We've used RaffleLink for our end of year raffle and have been delighted with the results. The service is first class and the platform is really easy to use. We'll be using RaffleLink in the future. Thank you for the exceptional service Belinda and team."
ShusannahCEO / Life's Little Treasures Foundation
We were thrilled with how easy it was to setup our Raffle with RaffleLink, as a small time poor team, it was wonderful. The system is easy to use and the customer support was great. Belinda was there on hand all the way to assist and was a great help. Would definitely recommend using RaffleLink to anyone looking for an easy, cost effective way to run a raffle and have all the work done for you.
• Enable individuals to fundraise on your behalf
• Use in conjunction with Charity Travel Challenges or other CEO / Corporate Challenge events
• Team fundraising raffles available
• Widen the reach of your fundraising – access ticket sales beyond your existing donors list
• Boost fundraising at fundraising events such as gala dinners, auctions, launches or sporting events
• Attract and engage with new donors (over 63% of RaffleLink ticket buys consent to being contacted again by the beneficiary)
• Raise funds 24/7 with next to no volunteers
• Use raffle donations and outcomes to secure public relations coverage
• Use social media to engage with more people, gather more followers and take immediate ticket sales (via our online portal)
• Use technology (such as QR codes and social media) to facilitate fundraising through your business partners (a retail outlet could display QR coded POS Materials for instance or a tavern could display table talkers with your raffle details).
Why is RaffleLink the stress free and hassle free way to run a charity fundraising raffle?
• No need to pre-purchase, design & print raffle tickets
• Wider reaching promotion using social media
• No ticket distribution, ticket recovery & accountability woes
• No daily record keeping maintenance
• Free marketing tools and artwork
• No money collection, counting, reconciliation, safe storage or banking
• Push button draw, winner notification & reporting
• Less time/human resources required to organise and conduct your raffle
• 24/7 ticket sales monitoring
• 24/7 access for ticket purchasers
• Receipt cash sales at an event such as a community day or gala ball
Prize Packages For Charities
RaffleLink has a selection of ready-made prize packages that charities can choose from or individual prizes to supplement your donated prize pool if necessary.
Keen To Find Out More?